[lac-discuss-en] Call for nominations for the post of president of LACRALO

josefranciscoarce at gmail.com josefranciscoarce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:34:54 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> es)--]]

 Subject: Call for nominations for the post of president of LACRALO
 From: josefranciscoarce at gmail.com

 Dear Members of LACRALO * *:

                                                      I take time to
 evaluate the proposal to run for President of LACRALO; proposal
 was supported by several people on the list that already, thank you
 sincerely.

 I decided to accept and take the challenge with more responsibility and
 commitment. My acceptance is part of multiparty elections (in line
 thinking with Carlos Vera and Alejandro Pisanty), where takes place a
 process in which candidates present their thoughts and let your eyes see
 critical about the present and future of the region.

 Here is the priority of the Unit and growth and I hope everyone RALO
 see this as well and can run and vote freely, at last, after all,
 LACRALO is what you need.

 Arce, Jose Francisco
 AGEIA DENSI ARGENTINA

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/748059a581.html