[lac-discuss-en] Declarations of ALAC being voted

salgueiro.jo at gmail.com salgueiro.jo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 01:01:34 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Declarations of ALAC being voted
From: salgueiro.jo at gmail.com

I believe that our representatives would have to explain a little in question
before putting under it voting.

I law, but if to understand a little to them in question it is difficult,
specially the document on security and stability that is not a subject
that I know much. , serious equally good for being able to havea recommendation of
they before being able to think.

JOS

Original -----Mensaje