[lac-discuss-en] Declarations of ALAC being voted

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Apr 7 23:11:45 UTC 2011

Oh - yeah - saw a lot of missed votes when I checked up. We haven't
been voting, but if March 1 was voted on, great! Hope it heralds a
turnaround in our participation.
Wasn't aware that an argument was brewing...

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann )