[lac-discuss-en] I decline the Secretary of Lacralo

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Thu Mar 31 13:00:15 UTC 2011

Hi Antonio
This is rather confusing. Voting has already started. Do you plan to
give the membership your reasons for this sudden withdrawal?
Also, I'd like the current Secretariat or Staff to advise on the
process to be followed now, given that voting has started, do we have
regulations to cover cancelling a vote that is already in progress?

Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and
Free. (after Chris Lehmann )