[lac-discuss-en] Call for comments on NTIA NOI for the, IANA functions - deadline 23 March

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Mar 24 14:06:51 UTC 2011

Hello Dev,

when you're ready to do so, will you please make those answers available
on the NTIA comment confluence pages, in time for today's ExCom
conference call, in which you and everyone else interested are welcome
to join? I see that some of the answers have been transcribed, but not
all of them.

Confluence pages:
https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/ALAC+Comments+on+NTIA+NOI+-+March+2011

Conference call agenda: