[lac-discuss-en] Head of cattle: Re: 2011 election callfor LACRALO to chair and secretariat

aislan at uol.com.br aislan at uol.com.br
Fri Feb 25 00:31:55 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Head of cattle: Re: 2011 election callfor LACRALO to chair and secretariat
From: aislan at uol.com.br

By all work developed in this period of time from the AG in theSummit de Mexico, it does not have like not considering and emphasizing the good performance and effort used by the present leaders, Andres and Dev, by which I congratulate them.

Thus in recognition form them support to continue more by a year invested in the respective functions.

Greetings,
Aislan Vargas Basilio
Ageia Densi