[lac-discuss-en] on reunion virtual of yesterday

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:36:55 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: on reunion virtual of yesterday
From: cveraq at gmail.com

Considered: It participates yesterday in one of the few opportunities at reunion of
the ALS of Latinoamerica of LACRALO

My commentaries on the matter:

1. Minimas on the conduction, the order is required to establish norms
of the day, the form to participate, the times and times that can
to participate, the exhibition of points, the motions, the votings etc etc,
in order to avoid interminable discussions that prevent the normal performance of
reunion and but when this is made by I telephone and chat.

2. We must have a moderator who has capacity (he is to say form practices)
to lead reunion so that this is beneficial and fulfills the aims
for which it was summoned.

3. It in the same one is due to count on drafts of reunion and to approve
reunion with simple conclusivas acts so that all we know that aprobo and
that I am left slope of all the proposed daily routine.

I am thankful to all those that participated and celebrate the passionwhereupon they defend
its points of view. It is necessary to put a little effort so that that energia
it is canalized in benefit of the region and the objectives that we persecuted.

Carlos Side
ISOC Ecuador

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4274eeedb3.html