[lac-discuss-en] on reunion virtual of yesterday

matthias.langenegger at icann.org matthias.langenegger at icann.org
Wed Feb 16 14:22:19 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: on reunion virtual of yesterday
From: matthias.langenegger at icann.org

Dear Carlos,

Normally, the Staff makes available its notes of the meetings of
LACRALO to the participants the following day. The notes serve like
rough draft of drafts and invites the participants to complement e
to publish the notes online before approving them.

The drafts and the actions to take from the meeting of are available yesterday
in:
https://community.icann.org/display/LACRALO/Latin+America+ALS+15.02.2011+Tel
econference

The audio recording and the transcription of the meeting will be available inside
of days.

Sincerely,
Matthias

On 16/02/2011 14:35, "Carlos Side" <cveraq at gmail.com> wrote:
> Considered: It participates yesterday in one of the few opportunities at reunion of > the ALS of Latinoamerica of LACRALO >  > My commentaries on the matter: >  > 1. Minimas on the conduction, the order is required to establish norms > of the day, the form to participate, the times and times that can > to participate, the exhibition of points, the motions, the votings etc etc, > to avoid interminable discussions that prevent the normal performance of > reunion and but when this is made by I telephone and chat. >  > 2. We must have a moderator who has capacity (he is to say form practices) > to lead reunion so that this is beneficial and fulfills the aims > for which it was summoned. >  > 3. It in the same one is due to count on drafts of reunion and to approve > reunion with simple conclusivas acts so that all we know that aprobo and > that I am left slope of all the proposed daily routine. >  > Agradezco to all those that participated and I celebrate thepassion whereupon !
 defends > its points of view. It is necessary to put a little effort so that that energia > is canalized in benefit of the region and the objectives that we persecuted. >  > Carlos Side > ISOC Ecuador > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is >  > http://www.lacralo.org

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/21bbb4094e.html