[lac-discuss-en] Matrix FODA

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 13:43:43 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Matrix FODA
From: cveraq at gmail.com

Enter to the pagina to contribute but when subscribing it leaves east message

This installation of Confluence is not Seth up to permit publicsignup.
Please contact the site
administrators<https://community.icann.org/administrators.action>for
information dwells.

Some suggestion?

Carlos Side
ISOC Ecuador

The 25 of January of 2011 06:12, presidency Argentina Internaut <
to presidencia at internauta.org.ar &gt; wrote:
> Dear companions of the LACRALO: > In our last teleconferencing, we had the luck by which it accompanied to us > Olivier Crepin our Chair of ALAC. In his participation it requested collaboration > for the armed one of Matrix FODA (or DAFO in Ingles) that this impelling > working group "C" of which Sylvia participates and I I am adding now, > I suggest we enter to the same one and we make our contributions to be able to see > shaped the strengths, opportunities, weaknesses and threats of ours > region, this will serve to be able to make one: >. Strategic planning; >. Operational planning; and >. Budgetary planning. > Envio' the Link where is the material in language ingles, and a pdf in > Spanish language. > > > https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/LACRALO+input+into+WT+C+SWOT+analyses > > On the other hand I want to publicly thank for the good climate of work > colaborativo that we shared yesterday in the evening with Dev, Cintra and Carlton in > the armed one of the!
  budget proposal of our region, and wanted to do > emphasis in the proposal of Carlton with respect to conducting battles of > Outreach from the alternative means use to Internet (Radio and I > also adds TV) to make the different topics well-known that we treated > in ICANN, since as the majority knows, we in Argentina come > working already for years in this subject and we have been knowing of the value that has this > of being able to spread what happens massively in ICANN. > a strong hug to all > Warm Greetings > > * Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Argentina Association > of Users of Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI- Federation > Latin American of Users of Internet <http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto > twitter:sergiosalinas MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto... > Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9 223 5 215819 * > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.ican!