[lac-discuss-en] Matrix FODA

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Jan 25 11:14:42 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Matrix FODA
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear companions of the LACRALO:
In our last teleconferencing, we had the luck of which us
our Chair accompanied Olivier Crepin by ALAC. In its participation
it requested collaboration for the armed one of Matrix FODA (orDAFO in Ingles)
that this impelling working group "C" of which Sylvia participates and I
I am adding myself now, I suggest we enter to the same one and we do
our contributions to be able to see shaped the strengths, opportunities,
weaknesses and threats of our region, this will serve to be able
to make one:
. Strategic planning;
. Operational planning; and
. Budgetary planning.
It sent the Link where is the material in language ingles, and a pdf
in Spanish language.

https://community.icann.org/display/Improve/LACRALO+input+into+WT+C+SWOT+analyses

On the other hand I want to publicly thank for the good climate of work
colaborativo that we shared yesterday in the evening with Dev,Cintra and Carlton
in the armed one of the budget proposal of our region, and
it wanted to insist on the proposal of Carlton with respect to
to conduct battles of Outreach from the alternative means use a
Internet (Radio and I also add TV) to make well-known
different topics that we treated in ICANN, since as the majority knows,
we in Argentina have been coming working already for years in this subject
and we know of the value that has this to be able to spread what happens in
ICANN massively.
A strong hug to all
Warm Greetings

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto twitter:sergiosalinas
MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto... Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9
223 5 215819 *

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/27ea0d092d.html