[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: THIN Project for Proposals FY11

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 14:13:12 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Fwd: THIN Project for Proposals FY11
From: cveraq at gmail.com

Considered it wanted a explanation: one is proposals of projects of global or regional impact or activities that are what but they seem to me the proposals of Andres? (respect the question is not diminishing the proposals Yet but trying to understand as we can contribute)

Pardon the direct question I am of trip by Cali with little access to Internet by the q is not to me simple to read the complete references to soak to me of the reach well.

I consider that podriamos to integrate a basico equipment of encatrgado work to successfully obtain ideas and to develop them depending on the approach and reaches of the required thing

Greetings

Carlos Side

Message sent from my terminal BlackBerry® de Porta