[lac-discuss-en] HEAD OF CATTLE: Teleconferencings Of Summary Minutes ALS

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Thu Jan 20 11:54:41 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: HEAD OF CATTLE: Teleconferencings Of Summary Minutes ALS
From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

Considered DEV and Staff:
I had liked to participate to command post this teleconferencing.
We were not informed command post the list into the schedule of the teleconferencing of
ALS of the Caribbean.
 (I have not found ningun message) That it suffers!
Greetings,
Sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
Secretary FLUI - www.fuilatin.org
LACRALO-ALAC Member
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org