[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: THIN Project for Proposals FY11

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Thu Jan 20 12:59:28 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Fwd: THIN Project for Proposals FY11
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Dear companions I agree totally with the proposed thing by andres,
we must just a short time to process the proposal, serious goodfor knowing if a
somebody but happens something to him to add to this initiative.
Warm greetings

* Sergio Saline I carry President Internauta Argentina Association
Argentina de Usuarios de Internet <http://www.internauta.org.ar>FLUI-
Latin American federation of Users of Internet
<http://www.fuilain.org>facebook:salinasporto twitter:sergiosalinas
MSN/MSN YAHOO/Talk: salinasporto... Skype:internautaargentina Mobi:+54 9
223 5 215819 *

The 20/01/2011 06:47 a.m., Andrés Piazza wrote: > (English Below) > > Considered: > > Llega a reminder (which I copy underneath in its original version English) at > that debieramos to lend a > Tenemos some days to send projects to ALAC and that this takes part with > one global one in the discussion by the Budget for the next fiscal year. > 2011-2012. > > Tenemos to respect this scheme of: > > - Propose Activity. > - Description. > - Impact in the Strategic Plan. > - Date of Beginning. > - Duration. > > If somebody has intentions to make its contribution, is an excellent moment. > Personally I believe that there are 2 interesting topicos. > > - * General Assembly Cara to Face *. Between the 11-16 Marchof 2012, ICANN > will hold a meeting in LAC, and will be one of the topics totreat. > > - * Attendance to great the Techie Conference * but of the region, stops > Outreach. We would have coordide ar with other Thin ones, them story more of this > in the week. > > Voy to work i!
 n a document and I will share them. But I am tothe delay > of its contributions, > > Greetings, > > Andrés Piazza > President of LACRALO. > > > > Dear All, > > ICANN you produce an annual operational plan and budget to accomplish the goals > and priorities of the * ICANN Draft 2011-2014 Strategic Plan< > http://www.icann.org/en/strategic-plan/draft-strategic-plan-2011-2014-27nov10-en.pdf&gt; > * (PDF). > > fiscal Ace part of the year operational plan and budget development process > for 2012, ICANN there are requested that the ALAC submit projects to be considered > for inclusion in ICANN's draft Operational Plan and Budget. In turn, the > ALAC Finance and Budget Sub-Committee there are requested THIN suggestions for > possible project submissions > > * THIN The deadline for submission of such projects 25 to ICANN is January > 2011. > > The ALAC Finance and Budget Sub-Committee there are requested that the Regional > leaders select to budget liaison to lead the regional de!
 velopment of FY12 > budget requests. Please inform staff ace s!
 oon poss
ible ace on the choice of > your regional liaison. > * > The AT-Large FY12 Workspace prograpevines the relevant information on the new > FY12 Budget development process ace well ace useful background information > (see: * > https://community.icann.org/display/atlarge/At-Large+FY12+Budget+Development+Workspace+-+2011 > *). > > * Please notices: All project requests must uses to templatewhich dog be found on > Fiscal the AT-Large Year 2012 Budget Development Workspace. > * > The following information must be included in the preparation of any project > for possible inclusion in ICANN's 2012 Operational Plan and Budget: > * Activity - The project activity being requested. > * Description - To description of the project activity. > * Strategic Plan Impact - How the proposed project activity accomplishes the > goal and priorities of ICANN's Strategic Plan or how the project activity > will improve ICANN's Policy Development Process. It would also be useful to > show that the requ!
 ested activity advances ICANN policy development process. > * Start Date - When the project activity will start. > * Duration - How long the project activity will take pleases. > > Additionally, the template also requires to breakdown/analysis on what > resources (staff support, technical support, language services, telecom > support, ICANN meetings) plows needed to accomplish the project activity. > ICANN Finance for Staff will do to budget estimate each of the resources > needed to accomplish the project activity. > > The ALAC will review all THIN FY12 budget requests during totheir meeting on > 25 January AT 14:00 UTC. The ALAC will submit to their budget requests on 31 > January 2011. > > Following review by ICANN staff, all FY12 budget requests to be included in > operational ICANN's for plan and budget framework will be posted public > comment. > > Kind Regards,

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/07814d1c2f.html