[lac-discuss-en] candidates to board of ISOC by the capitulos of ISOC

cveraq at gmail.com cveraq at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:49:08 UTC 2011

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: candidates to board of ISOC by the capitulos of ISOC
From: cveraq at gmail.com

Colleagues and friends, many of You you share lists. Excuses by
duplications

Dear Chapters delegates:

In 2011, one trustee will be elected by the ISOC Chapters. The Trustee
positions plows to 3-year terms that start July 2011 and expires June 2014.

Details in http://www.isoc.org/isoc/general/trustees/elections/2011/

Timetable is here and ace we dog see the nomination period closure is in a
few dwells days... under we have to work soon.

Timetable

  * For Call Nominations: 17 November 2010
  * Nomination Period Closure: 14 Jan 2011, 23:59 UTC
  * Candidates Announced, Petition Period opens: 11 Sea 2011
  * Petition Period Closure: 11 Apr 2011, 23:59 UTC
  * End Candidate Slate Announced: 18 Apr 2011
  * Ballots Posted (email): 29 Apr 2011
  * Voting Closes, Election Date, Ballots Counted: 27 May 2011
  * Certification of Election, Challenge Period opens: 30 May 2011
  * Challenge Period Closes: 16 Jun 2011, 23:59 UTC
  * Challenge Response Period Closes: 29 Jun 2011
  * General Annual Meeting: 30 Jul 2011

Chapters have to elect one to member to the board... one to chapter one votes...

It is to new opportunity to elect people who takes care about chapters in the
board of trustees and support our work. I believe ISOC is mainly supported
by chapters and to their good work. We have in the board really good people
working and must continue in this way.

Let's work to together selecting some experienced and talented people...
chapters plows full of this kind of members...

Carlos Side
ISOC Ecuador

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/7663f5aafa.html