[lac-discuss-en] candidates to raise Icann

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Tue Nov 23 23:27:42 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: candidates to raise Icann
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

reenvio of my previous message, excuses but it sends it to the list of ingles
without wanting.
sylvia

Dear LACRALO companions:
If we thought from the point of view of the users, without doubts thatthe best one
candidate is Sebastien.
>From my personal experience and even before being the representative of
LACRALO, I have seen the comprometimiento and the great force of work that it has
Sebastien. The users always jeopardize com and always defending his
position.
If we thought from the point of view of the ALSs, without doubts that the best one
candidate is also Sebastien. It was one of the idealizadores of the Summit
AT-LARGE, when sugirio idea command post meeting of Paris. Command post summint of
Mexico I had the opportunity to work to its side like vice-president of
WG2, and I can assure to them that it is always thinking command post the users of
Internet and command post the organizations who represent them.
If we thought from the point of view of which we want to be oidos by the Board,
without our work falls in vacio, the best candidate is Sebastien
Bachollet.
 Greetings,
Sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
Secretary FLUI - www.fuilatin.org
LACRALO-ALAC Member
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/490da3c0ef.html