[lac-discuss-en] candidates to raise Icann

presidencia at internauta.org.ar presidencia at internauta.org.ar
Tue Nov 23 17:44:01 UTC 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: candidates to raise Icann
From: to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

Jose Ovid, replaced my to your explanation answers it in the mail Jorge
Amodio
Warm Greetings
*

Sergio Saline I carry

President

Argentina Internaut

Argentina association de Usuarios de Internet

to http://internauta.org.ar

to presidencia at internauta.org.ar

skype:internautaargentina

talk:salinasporto at gmail.com

MSN:salinasporto at hotmail.com

TeL:+54 9 223 (15) 5 215819

*

The 23/11/2010 02:34 p.m., Jose Ovid Salgueiro To wrote: > Quiero to do a clarifying one as far as the indicated point of "Handling of > Languages " > > For the Board is indispensable that the candidate speaks perfect English, thus > is required at the time of any postulation reason why this if it is > "excluding" subject. It is not the case for ALAC. > > In this case the three candidates speak perfect English but I considered > important to leave this point in clear > > > JOS > > > > original -----Mensaje > Of: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > [ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] In name of > Presidency Internaut > Envoy: Tuesday, 23 of November of 2010 12:40 p.m. > For: Jorge Amodio > CC: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] candidates to raise Icann > > Thanks for your contribution Jorge, moan that you find interpreted that > "some we had not taken the annoyance to read the Bylaws", > perocuando!
  I put dí by understood that "nonexcluding" we knew that > ingles if it were necessary, not thus other languages, following the line of > that occupies to us, in the case of Sébastien, I have seen and hatred as it speaks very > well Spanish and ingles, in the case of Alan, single I couldcommunicate some > time with in ingles, Pierre never crosses words. > > Although always has been a preoccupation the subject of the translations and > the internal communication in ICANN in our THIN one, we understood from > Argentina Internaut, who if he fulfilled the other requirements this no > could be excluding at the time of making a decision, but that we had > to analyze the assembly of all the items and if ademas wise to communicate in > the languages of the region, was going to give an extra extra to him (single to the light of > parity between candidates), since it guaranteed the fluid communication to us > with the THIN one. > > Espero to have been able to clarify badly understo!
 od > > Warm Greetings > * > > Sergio Saline I carry > > Presid!
 ent > >
Argentina Internaut > > Argentina Association de Usuarios de Internet > > to http://internauta.org.ar > > to presidencia at internauta.org.ar > > skype:internautaargentina > > talk:salinasporto at gmail.com > > MSN:salinasporto at hotmail.com > > TeL:+54 9 223 (15) 5 215819 > > * > > the 23/11/2010 01:37 p.m., Jorge Amodio wrote: > > Intercedo simply to make a explanation for those who is not had > > taken the annoyance to read and to interpret the Bylaws that determines > > requirements that establish the elegibilidad of a person for one > > position in the ICANN directory. > > > > > 7. Handling of Languages (nonexcluding) > > Especificamente on this point the Bylaws in Section 3. CRITERIA FOR > > SELECTION OF DIRECTORS point 6 says: > > > > "6. Persons who plows able to work and communicate in written and spoken > > English. " > > > > What means that people who do not count on the ability stops > > to express itself as much in form writt!
 en as spoken in ingles is not > > elegibles for the director position. > > > > Kind Greetings > > Jorge > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > https://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-is > > http://www.lacralo.org > >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/7b621093eb.html