[lac-discuss-en] in the translations

Jacqueline Morris jam at jacquelinemorris.com
Mon Nov 22 17:51:27 UTC 2010

I also subscribe to the Spanish list, and given the idea that you suggested
about Google translate, I took the Spanish list translation of what I wrote,
and had Google translate it back into English  - it was almost exactly what
I wrote. So not sure how Google translate managed to understand the Spanish
list translation so well.
If the translation doesn't work for you, and you understand English well,
then maybe you can simply subscribe to the English list as well.
But I agree w/ Alex - maybe this discussion should be postponed until we
have a decent discussion about the vote for Seat 15.
Jacqueline A. Morris
Technology should be like oxygen: Ubiquitous, Necessary, Invisible and Free.
(after Chris Lehmann <http://twitter.com/chrislehmann> )