[lac-discuss-en] FW: ALS application from Foundation To include to me

apisan at servidor.unam.mx apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Thu Jun 24 11:30:53 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: FW: ALS application from Foundation To include to me
From: apisan at servidor.unam.mx

Heidi,

there are many complications in this organization that must be clarified
in order to assure to us that it acts with necessary independence and
transparency.

It will require to apply extreme "due diligence" and it also illustrates it
commentaries of the colleagues of other Argentine organizations, who no
they could ignore the presence of the organization if this one outside the one that
it suggests the request.

Alexander Pisanty

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Dr Alexander Pisanty
UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732

* My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
* LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
* Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614

* They see ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org.mx, ISOC http://www.isoc.org
* It participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org

 w.atlarge.icann.org<http://www.atlarge.icann.org> > > From: ICANN AT-Large Staff > Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 3:00 P.m. > To: alac-internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Cc: ICANN AT-Large Staff; lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: ALS application from Foundation To include to me > > Dear all, > > This is to inform you that we received an ALS application from Foundation To include to me. It is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina and would be to member of LACRALO if accepted. > > Please find the application form attached. For regional The liaison Latin America you have been informed and will provide for U.S.with due diligence this application in due course. > > -- > Regards, > > Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström > ICANN AT-Large Staff > >

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4c0a0bc28c.html