[lac-discuss-en] FW: ALS application from Foundation To include to me

amedinagomez at gmail.com amedinagomez at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 08:07:15 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: FW: ALS application from Foundation To include to me
From: amedinagomez at gmail.com

Warm greetings to all.
Found out
A special hug
Antonio Medina
ACUI

The 24 of June of 2010 07:17, Jose Luis Barzallo
<joseluis at barzallo.com>he wrote:
> Heidi Thanks. I already received it. > > warm Greetings, > > Jose Luis Barzallo > > > AEDIT > > Ecuadorian Association of Right > Computer science and Telecommunications > > www.aedit.org.ec > Columbus 535 and 6 of December. > Edif. Cristóbal Columbus Of. 602 > Telf: (593 2) 2528774/ 2544464 > Fax: 593 2 2564530 > email: joseluis at barzallo.com > Exempt Ecuador > > CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: PROHIBE The DIFFUSION, COMMUNICATION Or > PUBLICATION > OF THIS INFORMATION To THIRD WITHOUT The EXPRESS AUTHORIZATION And IN WRITING OF > BARZALLO & BARZALLO LAWYERS. THIS INFORMATION MUST BE KEPT WITH > SECURITIES WHEN THE EAST NOT BEING USED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADRESSEE > OF THIS Email, YOU DEBERA TO ERASE IT And TO GIVE BACK IT toTRANSMITTER And NoncPodra > TO READ, > TO COPY Or TO DISTRIBUTE ITS ANNEXED And CONTENTS. ANY OPINION EXPRESSED IN > THIS MESSAGE, CORRESPONDS NOT NECESSARILY To ITS AUTHOR And To BARZALLO & > BARZALLO LAWYERS. > original -----Mensaje > Of: lac-discuss-he is !
 -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > [ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] In name of Heidi > Ullrich > Envoy: Thursday, 24 of June of 2010 5:47 > For: ' Andrés Piazzá; lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > CC: ICANN AT-Large Staff > Subject: [ lac-discuss-is ] FW: ALS application from Foundation To include to me > > > Considered all, > > This one is to inform to him that we received a use of the ALS of Foundation To include to me. > organization is located in Buenos Aires, Argentina > and would be a member of LACRALO if he is accepted. > > Encuentre please the inscription form tied. The regional connection > for Latin America has inquired and will provide with us the diligence > due for this use to its due time. > > Respect, > > Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, > Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström > ICANN AT-Large Staff > > email: staff[at]atlarge.icann.org > website: www.atlarge.icann.org<http://www.atlarge.ica!
 nn.org> > > From: ICANN AT-Large Staff > Sent: Wednesday, June!
  23, 201
0 3:00 P.m. > To: alac-internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Cc: ICANN AT-Large Staff; lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: ALS application from Foundation To include to me > > Dear all, > > This is to inform you that we received an ALS application from Foundation > To include to me. It is based in Buenos Aires, Argentina andwould be to member of > LACRALO if accepted. > > Please find the application form attached. Latin regional The liaison for > America you have been informed and will provide for U.S. with due diligence this > application in due course. > > -- > Regards, > > Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, > Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström > ICANN AT-Large Staff > > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://www.lacralo.org >

--
Antonio Medina Gomez
President
presidencia at acui.org.co