[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?=5Blac-discuss-en=5D=09=BFPodr=ED = =?iso-8859-1?q?a_usted_clarificar=3F =

carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 09:15:13 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?=5Blac-discuss-en=5D=09=BFPodr=ED = =?iso-8859-1?q?a_usted_clarificar=3F =
From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com

Dear Johny. For a long time we have been coming trying, Next toLideres regional (Andres, Dev and Carlton before them), to establish conversations with the direction of the LACTLD. It until now has been impossible and by the particular conduction that the organism has and of which I also have particularly one vision negative since the same one, for my, is moved by interests different from those from the usersof the region. Despite it always there are instances of I engage in a dialog that they are to try. In fact in ALAC we are leading (I personally and Andres Piazza like regional Chair) next to Rudi Vansnick (be ccTTLD and ALAC - ccNSO liaision), the possibility of beginning I engage in a dialog usuary - ccTLD's, for which a survey has been processed that has been turned to all you lead them of ALS's of the five regions so that they complete it (nonmemory who You, you have done it until now), and to begin with it the work of being able to approach the parts.
As You side we are working, although the difference of visions and objectives between the parts (dirigentes)y often prevents the encounter.
My annoyance did not have anything to do with this in which we agreed,at least until aqui. My Annoyance was motivated by the lack of answer on the part of Our Colombian ALS's to the questions that many haciamosus with relation to co and that we even continued having. Ademas Vtra appearance in a scene that is not to him habitual making defense of that was not attacked but only interbare, I am (at least for my) extrano.
I believe that reunion of sera Cartagena an excellent excuse to be able to talk in depth this and other subjects that worry in the regionand ojala to us we pruned to count on the participation and commitmentof all the ALS's to obtain a result that until now is aloof and in which it has much to sometimes do the lack of commitment of many of the credited organizations but who they do not have attendance none inthe teleconferencings and much less commitment of work in the own tasks of LACRALO, ALAC and ICANN.

Him greeting and I invite to add itself to desafio of the work in own questions of politica of ICANN.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirre
ALAC to member by LACRALO
Chair Participation and Engagement in ICANN WG

Querés to find your emails more express? Organizalos by folders and thus is easier. To see more
http://www.descubrewindowslive.com/hotmail/organizacion.asp

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0c8e09dbca.html