[lac-discuss-en] =?utf-8?q?LACNIC_Pol=C3=ADticas_en_discusi=C3=B3 = =?utf-8?q?n_ -- _Policies_under_discussion =

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 08:25:42 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?utf-8?q?LACNIC_Pol=C3=ADticas_en_discusi=C3=B3 = =?utf-8?q?n_ -- _Policies_under_discussion =
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Dear All, I just want to Copy this email from LACNIC Policy Forum. Those 2 proposals plows right now to under discussion.

Regards,

Andrés Piazza

Considered, Copio aquí this email of the Forum of Políticas of LACNIC. Those 2 proposals està n at this moment being debated.

Greetings,

Andrés Piazza

reenviado Message
Of: Nicolas Antoniello <nantoniello at gmail.com>