=?windows-1252?q?Dominio=Èco=85_Aporte_DE_ACUI _ = =?windows-1252?q?a_la_lista=È =

apisan at servidor.unam.mx apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Thu Apr 22 23:44:39 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?windows-1252?q?Dominio=Èco=85_Aporte_DE_ACUI _ = =?windows-1252?q?a_la_lista=È =
From: apisan at servidor.unam.mx

Jorge,

thank you very much.

Surely the young people and enthusiastic members of this list and
participants of the discussion will give body in the same one to which she adjusts
to the MoU and other normative documents. Every time the MoU and derivatives
they apply to organizations first of all certified, is called on these to decide how
they unload its responsibilities.

If they are mistaken, or we were mistaken, it will be at least in a discussion on
ICANN matter. Happily the participants of this list have been very
sparing in being against completely to the processing of otherpeople's subjects, like
judgments from the foreigner to the actions of introduction ofgoods and
computer science services in the educative sector of a country, of which
luckyly very interesting and plural voices arose.

Your experience nobody ignores it nor questions.

Alexander Pisanty

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Dr Alexander Pisanty
UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732

* My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
* LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
* Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614

* They see ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org.mx, ISOC http://www.isoc.org
* It participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org

On Thu, 22 Apr 2010, Jorge Amodio wrote:
> Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 22:35:00 -0500 > From: Jorge Amodio <jmamodio at gmail.com> > To: Alexander Pisanty <apisan at servidor.unam.mx> > Cc: "Spanish [ ISO-8859-1 ] LACRALO" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org> > Subject: > Windows-1252?Q?Re=A'_Re=A'_=5Blac=2Ddiscuss=2Des=5D_Dominio=Èco=85_Aporte > _ DE_ACU = [ Windows-1252 ] I to the list. >  > Dear Alexander, > > my question this motivated essentially by my curiosity in dealing with > to understand as > is the surroundings of dicusion of a particular subject likethe transition of > the administration > of ccTLD of Colombia. > > In that context and returning to the message of Daniel my interest is in > to know with greater > clarity as is the concrete facts and low the mandate of which organizacion or > grouping of organizations LACRALO must or not assume an executive position that > to my to understand not this defined in the signed MoU with ICANN or the document of > Operative Principles of LACRALO. > > For your informa!
 tion, I participate in this list, asi like in others > ready opened and you publish > of ICANN like individual user, at the moment I do not represent any > organizacion > in individual and my opinions is personal cradles in almost 30 years > of experience > in the sector of tecnologias of the information and telecommunications. > > Warm Greeting > Jorge >

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/69ec4626c3.html