[lac-discuss-en] Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program

jmamodio at gmail.com jmamodio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 10:52:45 CDT 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Argentina - Decree: ConectarIGUALDAD.COM.AR Program
From: jmamodio at gmail.com

Dear Roxana,

please you do not interpret my commentary to that your vision and knowledge
and ideas on this subject are invalidos, or estan outside place, all
opposite daria me much pain that when not being continued this I engage in a dialog in
appropriate surroundings but lose the "momentum" on a subject that I create
it is of importance for many of paises of the region.

If it seems to them well I offer to create the space in NING (is the same one
platform that uses Diplo) and to contribute some ideas to talk,
information specifies to investigate in objective form, etc, even
quizas a work can be generated cooperative type to paper or something asi
that it contributes an introduction to this type of programs and references of
where to obtain greater information. Suggest a name and if there is interest
we created that space and we make know its existence by this and
other means.

Kind Greetings
Jorge

2010/4/12 Roxana Goldstein <goldstein.roxana at gmail.com>: > In agreement as for me with which it is decided on the matter. Pardon in which > is incumbent on to me by to have extended this debate if this it were not the space > appropriate. > thanks from already. > Roxana

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/83bb986b28.html