[lac-discuss-en] PLEASE READ: LACRALO Teleconference Rescheduled

ICANN At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Tue Apr 13 09:49:10 CDT 2010

Dear All,

The next LACRALO Teleconference is tentatively scheduled for Thursday, 22 April 2010. The chair has opted to move the call in order to allow more time between discussions as the last LACRALO teleconference was less than two weeks ago.

Once we have confirmed the date and time we will circulate reminders to the list. We apologize in advance if this change has caused any schedule conflicts and we hope you will be able to join next weeks call.

Thank You.

Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Seth Greene, Gisella Gruber-White, Marilyn Vernon, Kristina Nordström
ICANN At-Large Staff

email: staff at atlarge.icann.org
website: www.atlarge.icann.org