[lac-discuss-en] Let us give to return the pagina

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 17 12:52:15 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Let us give to return the pagina
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Hello Sebastian that good for knowing of vos..

The rough draft that you sent was discussed with some consensuses expressed in this list after which you sent it. Now one is to canalizethe debate to be able to carry out a contribution but conctreto Statement type. Your rough draft is for a Declaration?

Greetings,

Andrés

PS to the contributions of Dev and Jose Barzallo I thank for them, I believe that with this we have the high-priority agenda and the complementary one. We go directed!
Sent from BlackBerry®