[lac-discuss-en] Let us give to return the pagina

apisan at servidor.unam.mx apisan at servidor.unam.mx
Wed Feb 17 11:37:32 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Let us give to return the pagina
From: apisan at servidor.unam.mx

Andrés,

very many clearer now.

I offer like contact for the discussion of ccNSO review.

First that I recommend on the matter, given to the stage in that that goes
process, is that all the interested ones answer the survey thatis
circulating the team of consultants in charge of the project, more soon
possible. Manifiéstense, I preferably believe that outside thelist.

The fourth subject seems important to me that you mention, vertical integration
registry-recording, and we must retake it with haste and studying
new documents published yesterday by ICANN on the matter. I add me to your
it asks on if Sebastián Ricciardi could to retake
leadership.

Warm greeting.

Alexander Pisanty

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
      Dr Alexander Pisanty
UNAM, Av. University 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Tels. +52-(1)-55-5105-6044, +52-(1)-55-5418-3732

* My blog/My blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
* LinkedIn procases out: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pisanty
* Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
* Unete to group UNAM in LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/Â106C0C8614

* They see ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org.mx, ISOC http://www.isoc.org
* It participates in ICANN, http://www.icann.org

On Wed, 17 Feb 2010, Andres Piazza wrote:
> Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 17:33:01 +0000 > From: Andres Piazza <andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com> > To: apisan at servidor.unam.mx, joseluis at barzallo.com > Cc: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com, > "[ iso-8859-1 Spanish ] LACRALO" <lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org>, > to sricciardi at fibertel.com.ar > Subject: RE: [ lac-discuss-is ] returned Demos the pagina >  > > > Tienes all the reason Alexander, with respect to that we needed to focus in less... > > But I believe that my mail was not understood correctly, we go again: The 3 subjects that you raised in your initial mail and the one that I listed in my previous mail can be the 4 chosen in this limited approach, that is to say: > > - People and Criteria for "reviews" organizacionales. > - New Expressions of Interest for gTLD. > - Review of ccNSO. > > and I had mentioned "Vertical Integration" (I copy to Sebastián Ricciardi, to see if she wants to collaborate with statement that we do). > > Also I believe that we must be pronounced on !
 Consumers Constituency Proposal. > > For being well operative I propose that we define a voluntary person to take ahead the discussions on each one of these 5 topics (if they want I can be I in the one of the Expressions of Interest of New GTLD). > > Outside this, the list is but long, in the ALAC Internal it was yesterday discussing on the 14 that there is at the moment in the Calendar of "Policy Advice" and the necessity to focus. I put the listto them of only 14 to the aims of which somebody can want to work one of these, but it is going away to have to order To lead it: > > 1. Uniform Rapid Suspension > 2. METRIC TON Clearinghouse > 3. Post Delegation Dispute Resolution Procedure (PPDRP) > 4. Registry Restrictions Dispute Resolution Procedure (RRDRP) > 5. 3 IDN Character > 6. IDN Variants > 7. Benchmarking of Registry Operations > 8. Process of gTLD Registry Agreement Amendments > 9. Proposed for Framework FY 2011 Operating Plan and Budget > 10. Draft Report on WHOIS Ac!
 curacy > 11. Global DNS-CERT Business CASE > 12. Proposed Stra!
 tegic fo
r Initiatives Improved DNS Security, Stability and Resiliency > 13. Registration Abuse Policies Initial Report. > 14. Working Group Guidelines > > Greetings, > > Andrés Piazza > > _________________________________________________________________ > >

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/4f1ee1d1ad.html