[lac-discuss-en] HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Thu Feb 11 13:23:19 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure
From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

The how good news!
We have much to celebrate! Perhaps now we do not realize the great one
importance that it has to have this pamphlet so that the community knows something of
what is ICANN and of which we do in ALAC. Single with time we will see
real importance when for example we are able to arrive at the diverse ones
communities of end users of Internet and they are united to ours
work.
All paises that forms LACRALO are being considered since
pamphlet will be printed in Spanish, English and Portuguese, fantastic! A great one
profit for the region, and that must without a doubt to the great work that all
we specially made but to Fatima and Sergio that had one to us
Barbarian patience with the downtimes, the changes of material, with
translation, etc. Although also I cannot forget to me the great work
volunteer of our companion Accepts of Argentina Internaut, which I know very
well that passed tens of hours as opposed to compu to give "the face him" that
today he has the pamphlet and also having much patience to us with all
relaizados changes. Thanks, Accept!
Greetings to all and I hope that this he is one of the many works that
let us make together by LACRALO.
Sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
LACRALO-ALAC Liaison
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org