[lac-discuss-en] Fwd: HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:34:55 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Fwd: HEAD OF CATTLE: Folleto/brouchure
From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

Dev and all,

       en first place I want to be thankful by the congratulations of
all and to give back them, because it is a work which we obtained between all,
with the different contributions, observations, corrections, details,
etc.

With respect to the last changes that Dev proposes:

- If it seems to me that the order in which could be modified they appear
members of LACRALO giving his opinión/frase, accommodating them by order
alphabetical, I consider that it would be more tedious.

- I am not in agreement with which the first photo (of the column is eliminated
# 4 of the tríptico) where they are many of the members of LACRALO,
unemployed and front. They ARE LACRALO.
If as suggests Dev would be necessary to include a photo of LACRALO in
activity, working, in any case could be eliminated the photo of
Column # 5 (where it says "AT Large") and where they are Fatimata and Sergio,
since that photo is not LACRALO. In addition, I am safe (and to this not it
I talked with Sergio) who Sergio does not go to have problems in which he is not
its photo. With Sergio we worked to communicate a substantial idea
about LACRALO and their work (and we obtained it with the textof
pamphlet), so it does not seem to me that he has some "divismo" to leave
in all the photos:)
In addition I sent to Mathias a mail to him with the text and the photos
original and they are not these that are being published.

With the rest of the pamphlet I am  de in agreement agreement and, andconsider that
it express what is our region. And I agree with which Sylvia says
in a previous mail on the importance of "our" pamphlet.
Probably when we see form it and in our hands and we pruned
to make him act the diffusion as, we realize there of which
we obtained working all together ones.

Warm greetings.

Fátima

Day 11 of February of 2010 16:26, sylvia at prontocl
<sylvia at prontocl.com.br> it wrote: > What the good news! > Tenemos to celebrate much! Perhaps now we do not realize the great one > importance that it has to have this pamphlet so that the community knows something of > what is ICANN and of which we do in ALAC. Single with time we will see > real importance when for example we are able to arrive at the diverse ones > communities of end users of Internet and they are united to ours > work. > All paises that forms LACRALO is being considered since > pamphlet will be printed in Spanish, English and Portuguese,fantastic! A great one > profit for the region, and that must without a doubt to the great work that all > we specially made but to Fatima and Sergio that had one to us > Barbarian patience with the downtimes, the changes of material, with > translation, etc.  Aunque also I cannot forget to me the great work > voluntary of our companion Accepts of Argentina Internaut, which I know very > well that passed tens of hours as !
 opposed to compu to give "the face him" that > today has the pamphlet and also having much patience to us with all > relaizados changes. Thanks, Accept! > Greetings to all and I hope that this he is one of the many works that > we make together by LACRALO. > Sylvia > _________________________________________________________ > Sylvia Herlein Leite > LACRALO-ALAC Liaison > Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization > sylvia at internautabrasil.org > > > > > -----Mensagem original > Of: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org > [ mailto:lac-discuss-is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org ] command post nome of > Presidency Internaut > Shipment command post: fifth-feira, 11 of fevereiro of 2010 11:32 > For: lac-discuss-it is -bounces at atlarge-lists.icann.org; > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org; LAC Discuss > Assunto: [ lac-discuss-is ] Folleto/brouchure > > Dear companions: > > Now if we can festejar! these are the pamphlets finished in the three > langua!
 ges (Spanish, Ingles and Portugue's) > https://st.icann.org/la!
 cralo/in
dex.cgi?lacralobrochure > > In name of Fátima and mine, we want to thank for all the companions of > LACRALO that has collaborated in the process of accomplishment of the same one. > > a special gratefulness to Accepts Garay de Internauta Argentina and to its equipment > of design and to Matthias to langenegger by its unconditional work stops > to help to solve difficulties us. > > warm Greetings > > Sergio Saline I carry > Internaut > Argentina Association de Usuarios de Internet to http://www.internauta.org.ar > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists > icann.org > > http://www.lacralo.org > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http:!
 //www.lacralo.org >

--
Fátima Cambronero
Lawyer-Argentina