[lac-discuss-en] Folleto/brouchure

info at techlaw.com.ar info at techlaw.com.ar
Thu Feb 11 08:09:41 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Folleto/brouchure
From: to info at techlaw.com.ar

In name of that we formed the IIIsI and of all the users of
Internet of the region, I make them arrive the congratulations by
excellent work that has made.

It is a great initiative!

Greetings,

Daniel Monastersky
IIISI Rep

The 11/02/10, Presidency Internaut <presidencia at internauta.org.ar> it wrote: > Dear companions: > > Now if we can festejar! these are the pamphlets finished in the three > languages (Spanish, > Ingles and Portugue's) https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?lacralobrochure > > In name of Fátima and mine, we want to thank for all the companions of > LACRALO that > has collaborated in the process of accomplishment of the same one. > > a special gratefulness to Accepts Garay de Internauta Argentina and to its equipment > of design and a > Matthias to langenegger by its unconditional work to help usa > to solve > difficulties. > > warm Greetings > > Sergio Saline I carry > Internaut > Argentina Association de Usuarios de Internet > to http://www.internauta.org.ar > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > h!
 ttp://www.lacralo.org >

--
Envoy from my movable device

http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/41d70a7be7.html