[lac-discuss-en] Head of cattle: Folleto/brouchure

aislan at uol.com.br aislan at uol.com.br
Thu Feb 11 07:47:57 CST 2010

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Head of cattle: Folleto/brouchure
From: aislan at uol.com.br

I hoped as much until transferring my congratulations to all those that somehow participated in the work.

In spite of having suggested a phrase, the selected one is very well represented, expressing our feeling and caribelatinoamericana will.

Surely the pamphlet will serve and much as way to facilitate our work that this just to begin in the society of the information.

Warm greetings to all participants of the region.

Aislan Vargas Basilio
Ageia Densi Brazil