[lac-discuss-en] Pamphlet

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Mon Dec 21 08:55:09 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Pamphlet
From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

Hello to all! I agree with the subject of the abbreviations, would have
to clarify them. With respect to the rest of the document, in principle it saw something it
technician in the thematic one who interests to us, but if we are inviting a
to participate, I believe that who is interested, it would haveto interpret perfectly
that thematic one. And I believe that that is the spirit of thedocument.
Excellent work Fátima and Sergio!

Warm greetings and very happy celebrations for all!

Alberto Grove

Original -----Mensaje