[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Folleto_de_Difusi=F3n_de_LACRALO =

fatimacambronero at gmail.com fatimacambronero at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 16:29:37 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Folleto_de_Difusi=F3n_de_LACRALO =
From: fatimacambronero at gmail.com

Considered,
                  in the last teleconferencing of LACRALO, we formed
Saline work group between Sergio of Internaut and I to arm
pamphlet on LACRALO that is used for the diffusion as ours
activities in all the region. ICANN would make us arrive at each one of
the ALSs these pamphlets, whenever we need them stops
seminaries, congresses, etc.

One settled down that ibamos to take as it bases the EURALO pamphlet (
https://st.icann.org/data/workspaces/euralo/attachments/euralo_flyer:20091111153254-0-11102/original/IC_Euralo_Brochure_1.pdf
) adapting it to the reality of our region.

The idea is that you, members of LACRALO, they help us, collaborating
with a phrase on which they think (opinions, functions,
participation, etc.) about LACRALO. Deliver an attack, the phrases
more original and interesting they are going away to immortalize with its names in
the printed pamphlet of LACRALO! :)

Thanks for the collaboration.

Warm greetings.

--