[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?elecci=F3n_de_1_director_para_el _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?Consejo =

sylvia at internautabrasil.org sylvia at internautabrasil.org
Fri Nov 20 07:00:09 CST 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?elecci=F3n_de_1_director_para_el _ = =?iso-8859-1?q?Consejo =
From: sylvia at internautabrasil.org

Dear Jose Luis and companions of LACRALO:
With the intention of darte more information on which you asked yesterday in
the monthly teleconferencing, I tell you that in Seul we were reading and
thinking on this document. And I understand that even there is time to think.
Fíjate the options that are listed in the last part of the document.
 It would be important that LACRALO as a whole pronounces, but also
it can think in individual form as 2 people have already done it (to
end).
This subject is of extreme importance since the chosen person will be
person in charge (nonsingle) of which the communication with the Council continue opened
(already we have to Vanda in charge of that), but that also will have the power of
to vote.

they https://st.icann.org/working-groups/index.cgi?draft_procedure_for_appointmen
t_of_a_director_by_at_large

Greetings, Sylvia
Sylvia Herlein Leite
LACRALO-ALAC Liaison
Latin America & Regional Caribbean AT-Large Organization
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

[[--Original text (es)
http://mm.icann.org/transbot_archive/0ca9aa16fd.html