[lac-discuss-en] En-Grande supply Of the Management De Funcionamiento

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 03:41:23 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: En-Grande supply Of the Management De Funcionamiento
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Clap Clap Clap Carlton!
 Regards,

Andrés Piazza
LACRALO Chair
> Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 23:22:18 -0800 > From: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > CC: lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org; alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org > Subject: Re: [ lac-discuss-is ] En-Grande Supply Of the Management De Funcionamiento >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - > is)--]] >  >  > Subject: Re: En-Grande supply Of the Management De Funcionamiento > Of: carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com >  >   > Carlton: Strong and clear argument for its position. I nothing else create allíel aren`t to say.  >   >   >   > this one is enough to me. It is thankful to share its perspective on this matter.  >   >   >   >   >   >   >   >   > Carlos Dionisio Aguirreabogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordova - Argentina -  > * 54-351-424-2123/423-5423  > to www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar  > http://ar.ageiadensi.org   > > date: Wed, the 28 Of Oct 2009 21:05:24 Of -0500 > of: carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm > a: alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca > CU!
 BICALCENTIMETER: alac-internal at atlarge-lists.icann.org; lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org; alac at atlarge-lists.icann.org >subject: Re: [ lacquer-discuss-lac-discuss-in ] En-Grande Supply of the operation management > > I began towards outside in our ALAC and work session dela regional address in Seul > giving reasoned by which I have serious reserves on this operation > process of the management > > first, looks like like work. And absolutely frank if we are going to do this > "like work", then disturba the fundamental frame of our contract; to > giving volunteer of the group what it gives due to interest > > I know. Some people think that it is "the free" route that that one is honey. I > personally finding that the offensive froma) me works for the honorarium and when I > participates is an opportunity cost, my account b) which there am you travel! > or for the work > almost 2 million miles from the air to all the continents s!
 ince there am been working and > if I never travel for onem!
 ile for
ICANN-related I matter, would be in > the way of it airplane for my too much often loved. Then again, I prefer my own bed > if you everything interested, joint party my itinerary of the route for last the 2  > > months and the 2 next months! > > secondly, whereas it even admits that we come to the different agenda of ICANN with > the experiences and diverse assumptions, the logic of this mines all of > those facts and the reasonable expectations that any pensativa examinación > of the implications of the burden would have provided; all we will not be > A1 and covers of the class, later we even seat the bank by a time > > third, this supply it postulates the ALAC, bankof in, like the jury, cuts of > originating the jurisdiction and the court of appeal. Offensive to > fairness, probably immoral and fundamental Esoes unjust > > the quarter, this one even assumes that all we have such I interest, those that are > chosen to drive re!
 gionalinterests; this rubbishes original > anticipation for the regional representation. I will give an example. No is > to force regional interest or of the Caribbean in IDNs. Asípues, absolutely frank, he >does not do to l! > you that they represent the region any good consus component  > > to be known as the individual "go-to" for IDN matters in ALAC! Same taking, for > example. If you troll list, you see very little of míen IDNs. so > when that editing was hot and heavy, could be judged like no-realizándose. > the way that I take care of this editing is let itself be directed porésos with > the interest that forced, those that I trust and those that I think have passed > the time to be educated in editings and prepared so to parahablar > authoritarian. My light was Hong and now, James. So if they call always > to me in a division, I take probably advice from them and vote with them > > fifth, the Thin ones were designed to be indep!
 endent organizations raised to give to advice > to ICANN by!
  ALAC,ba
nk of in; they did not think to the members Thin-designated to > "takes whips" of ALAC. The supply sounds as dangerous as the ALAC > trying to impose its will before the THIN one. Déjeme to explain. In what if ALAC - > except the piece of most of her! > - it decides that ciertomiembro Thin-approved is to > the rag and again sends east message to the THIN one of the member that takes offense. And what > if the THIN one, burdens considering the matter, decide there is nothing  > > and responds, "goes fly one commits"? What then? The will the ALAC denies a seat  > > in the vector to the member in the question? Closest to the home, what makes ALAC  > > when a consultative one to the not been worth card, reconocidomucho less? > > sixth, the supply makes a very good case porqué statistical seizure in his > the purest form is good but hardly sufficient to evaluate operation. Until > now, so good. Then the operation combines the question of the hi!
 gh performance against point under > and behind brings statistical like indicadordefinitivo of poor men > operation. The internal inconsistency is great writing, meaning to > rechazamiento to by greater > > I use and generally I applaud the development of JDs. I cannot use * this * > supply of the operation measurement. It is quite good for the members that are > underwhelmed by operation of another person to send a message. This then becomes > a perfect opportunity for the intervention * aware * a ponente. And by > the way, mediating not-making quality of member was unade original > ideas proffered by Ex-COM and reason PR! > INCIPAL by which I used > then; this one was the manageable one thought I of the price to anyway act to limit > finally the rights deliberative of another member of ALAC. > >, an analogy. I have a handle tree in my yard. Son of a weapon, something > the years gives agood harvest us of very sweet handles, oth!
 er years > not so good. In the years that are not in the ma!
 ximum op
eration, I am inclined to cut &gt; he behind, to even slice it down altogether. But my mother, blesses her heart, &gt; would not have no of him. Because, she says, provides to the curtain! I am on good &gt; fruit..and she sees the curtain as equallyvaluable &gt; &gt; leaves the rest of the matter in JDs and declares the victory &gt; &gt; &gt; good respect, &gt; Carlton &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; in Thu, of oct the 22 of 2009 in 3:25, Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca>it wrote: &gt; &gt; &gt; the ALAC now has adopted the description of posición(paladio) for the members of ALAC and &gt; &gt; I connect (HTTP: /! > /tinyurl.com/ALAC-PS). In spite of the satisfaction that has &gt;! > &gt; apr > obado, I must admit a certain deception in the low séquito of the voter &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; now I put under the document of following discussion on how to make sure that &gt; is the effective palladium &gt; &gt; &gt;&gt; &gt; the document is based on the principles that I presented/di!
 splayedin Sydney and that I modified &gt; &gt; based on the commentaries received before and in of that meeting. &gt; drawn up very perceivably of the propose policy by Carlos also has &gt; Aguirre &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; this document willbe presented/displayed and discussed Tuesday in Seul, with &gt; &gt; attemptto decide on the principles and being followed soon after that with &gt; &gt; a formal policy for the discussion and the approval &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; cualquieres commentaries via email or in the person received sufficiently before &gt; &gt; the meeting will be incorporated in the presentation &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; the version translated by computer of A in Frenchand Spanish will be sent &gt; soon &gt; &gt; &gt; Alan &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; & > gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________ &gt; &gt; list that sends of ALAC &gt; In line &gt; ALAC at atlarge-lists.icann.org &gt;&gt; &gt; &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.!
 org/mailman/listinfo/alac_atlarge-lists.icann.org&gt; &gt; &gt!
 ; &gt; E
n-Grande: http://www.atlarge.icann.org &gt; &gt; ALAC That works Wiki: http://st.icann.org/alac &gt; &gt; &gt; _______________________________________________ &gt; list that sends lacquer-discuss-lac-discuss-in &gt; lac-discuss-en at atlarge-lists.icann.org &gt; http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-en_atlarge-lists.icann.org  >   > _________________________________________________________________  > New Windows 7: vos of paragraphs of adapted of the equipmentdelEL of will encontrá. Information of more of Obtené.  > http://windows.microsoft.com/shop  > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/704fdf06è.html > --]] >  >  >

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/19a34f7e10.html