[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Lista_de_representantes_de_los_AL = =?iso-8859-1?q?S_para_las_pr=F3ximos_elecciones/_LACRALO_ALS_Representati= =?iso-8859-1?q?ve_list_for_upcoming_elections =

staff at atlarge.icann.org staff at atlarge.icann.org
Wed Aug 26 15:53:57 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Lista_de_representantes_de_los_AL = =?iso-8859-1?q?S_para_las_pr=F3ximos_elecciones/_LACRALO_ALS_Representati= =?iso-8859-1?q?ve_list_for_upcoming_elections =
From: staff at atlarge.icann.org

(English Below)

Considered,

With respect to the next selections, we wanted to confirm the list of
representatives of the ALS that are going to participate in theselections
electronic as well as the electronic mails to send documents
in order to participate in the vote. Please, it see the list ofrepresentatives of
the ALS and their contacts in the attached file.

That message is sent to all the representatives of the ALS, with copy to
list of distribution of the LACRALO. Please, it even responds us
Friday, 28 of August in case that some information is due to change.
It only needs to respond to that message if the information with respect
to his ALS she is INCORRECT. Please, it does not respond to all the adressees,
simply it can send a message to staff at atlarge.icann.org. We goa
to send a list to them updated before the beginning of the selections.

The previous representative of the Costa Rican Association of Right
Computer science he informed to us that their ALS is not active and that does not have
representative at this moment. For that reason, we did not addto the list of
described voters. Contáctanos please before Friday, 28 of August,
in case the situation of that ALS has changed.

The vote on the candidate of preference for Nomcom that will be presented/displayed to
ALAC will begin Saturday, 29 of August and will finish Tuesday, 2 of
September. We are going to send documents to participate to them in vote a
the main representatives Saturday.
--
Kindly,

Dear All,

In view of the upcoming AT-Large elections, we would like to confirm the ALS
representatives participating in the online election and the email address
where the voting credentials will be sent to. Attached below you find to list
with all regional ALSes representatives and the corresponding contacts
according to our current information.

This email is sent to all ALS representatives and copied to the LACRALO
mailing list. Please respond to U.S. by Friday, 28th August, if the
information for your ALS needs to be changed. You ONLY need toreply to this
message if the information for your ALS is INCORRECT. Please do not reply to
all, you dog simply send to message to staff at atlarge.icann.org. We will send
out an updated list before the start of the elections.

With regards to the Costa Rican Association of Computer science Right,we have
the been informed by previous representative that the ALS is currently
does inactivates and not have to representative. We therefore did not add this
Eligible ALS to the list of voters. Please get in contact withU.S. before
Friday, 28th August, in marries the situation regarding this ALS there are changed.

The votes on the preferred regional candidate to the NomCom will starton
Saturday, August 28th and run until Tuesday, September 1st. You will receive
to personal email with your voting credentials on Saturday.

Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, GisellaGruber-White
ICANN AT-Large Staff
email: staff AT atlarge.icann.org

 Ecuadorian association of Right Informatico and Telecomunicaciones. (AEDIT)
Jose Juis Barzallo
joseluis at barzallo.com

ACUI, Colombian Association of users of Internet
Antonio Medina Gomez
presidencia at acui.org.co

TO FIX Association of Informatico Right of Argentina
Horacio Martin Fernandez Delpech
to hfernandez at hfernandezdelpech.com.ar

 AGEIA DENSI Brazil
Dr Aislan Vargas Basilio
aislan at uol.com.br

 AGEIA DENSI
Andres Piazza
to investigaciones at densi.com.ar

 Alfa-Redi
Erick Iriarte Ahon
eiriarte at alfa-redi.org

 Informatica and Derecho association of Chile
Humberto Carrasco
hcarrasco at adi.cl

 Association Internaut - Unique Association of Chatters Usuary of Internet and
E-Commerce
Saline Sergio Walter I carry
to presidente at internauta.org.ar

VENEZUELAN ASSOCIATION OF COMPUTER SCIENCE RIGHT And NEW TECHNOLOGIES (AVEDINT)
Leopold Brandt Graterol
lbrandt at araquereyna.com

 AUI PERU
Johnny Laureano
jlaureano at aui.pe

 BANGO-Barbados Association of Non Governmental Organisations
Roosvelt Or King
admin at bango.org.bb

 Barbados Information & Communications Technology ProfessionalsAssociation
(BIPA)
Steven To Williams
swilliams at sunisle.com

 CETIC AJB
Cristian Houses
to cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar

 DevNet
Hinds Sends
 lhinds at gol.net.gy

 IBDI-Instituto Brasileiro de Politica and Direito give Informatica
Omar Kaminski
omar at kaminski.adv.br

 ICT4D Jamaica
Melody Palmer
Melody_Palmer at heart-nta.org

 LATIN AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF INVESTIGATION FOR THE SOCIETY OF
INFORMATION
Dr Alberto Grove
asoto at ibero-americano.org

 Information Society of Bearded
James Corbin
james at caribsurf.com

Information Technology Professional Society of Trinidad and Tobago
Danny Jaggernauth
rabindra.jaggernauth at esprit.co.tt

 BRAZIL INTERNAUT
Sylvia Herlein Leite
sylvia at internautabrasil.org

 Chile Internaut
Javier Eduardo Red Chandia
presidente at internautachile.cl

Venezuela Internaut
Sergio Bronstein
presidente at internautavenezuela.org

 ISOC Argentina
Sebastian Bellagamba
to sbellagamba at ssatelital.com.ar

ISOC Ecuador
Carlos Side
cveraq at gmail.com

 ISOC Mexico
Gabriela Garrido Districts
gabybarrios2000 at yahoo.com

JCI Ecuador
Wladimir Davalos S.
daniels at andinanet.net

National Consumers' League
Carlton Stewart
natcomle at cwjamaica.com

The University of West Indies
Carlton To Samuels
carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm

TTCS-Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society
Dev Anand Teelucksingh
admin at ttcsweb.org

USER - Argentina Association de Usuarios of Computer science and
Communications
Raul Bauer
to rbauer at trends.com.ar

VINCULART-Vinculacion for the Development, the Culture and the Education
Maria of La Paz Silva Contreras
vinculart at yahoo.com.mx

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/6e1b05ba22.html