=?iso-8859-1?q?Recordatorio=Á_Delegado_del_comi = =?iso-8859-1?q?t=E9_del_nombramiento_=28NomCom=29_de_LACRALO =

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 08:42:55 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Recordatorio=Á_Delegado_del_comi = =?iso-8859-1?q?t=E9_del_nombramiento_=28NomCom=29_de_LACRALO =
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Considered, I took the work to translate the call thus we have a clear message.

ALAC will aim, in consultation with the thin ones, a representative by each one of the 5 geographic regions of ICANN, to the Committee of Nominations (NomCom).

Considering the cronogram adopted for the selections of the NomCom, the Thin ones will transmit all the accepted regional nominations to ALAC not after the 1 of September.

The voting members of the NomCom will be pointed by a period of a year, and can re-be pointed by a subject extra period at the requirement of the Statutes of ICANN respect to which a voting member of NomCom could serve in its work by a maximum of 2 years consecutive.

In the following connection they can find the requirements for the position:

https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?obligations_and_requirements_of_nomcom_delegates

The present delegate by our region is Matías Altamira. Since he has served by 2 years consecutive, he is not elegible for a next period.

The period to name Delegates in LACRALO closes day 25 of August of 2009.

The participants of this list will have to indicate their nominations or using the Button of Commentaries in the LACRALO Wiki: Or using the list of LAC DISCUSS in English Spanish and.
they https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?2009_election_call_lacralo_en

https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?2009_election_call_lacralo_es

Cronogram of the Selection:

ALAC defined in their meeting of day 4 of August of 2009 the followingcronogram:

* Opening of Nominations: 5 of August.
* Closing of Nominations: 25 of August.
* Date limit for an accepted nomination: 1 of September.
* Transmission by the Thin ones to transmit all the accepted nominations, with a recommendation of favourite candidate (if the THINone has intention to provide some): 1 of September.
* Voting in ALAC begins: 7 of September.
* Voting in ALAC finalizes: 14 of September.
* Notification of the aimed ones at Nomcom: 15 of September.

Greetings,

Andrés Piazza
President of LACRALO

PS: I add that I have received by means of the list a autopostulación of Jose Ovid Salgueiro, like only communication of which had the news until the moment.
> Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:17:01 -0700 > From: admin at ttcsweb.org > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > CC:  > Subject: Reminder: Delegate of the committee of the appointment (NomCom) of LACRALO >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - > is)--]] >  >  > Subject: Reminder: Delegate of the committee of the appointment (NomCom) of LACRALO > Of: admin at ttcsweb.org >  > Wanted All,  >   > the ALAC designates, in the consultation with the Thin ones,a representative  > of each one of geographic regions of ICANN's five to the committee that name  > (NomCom).  >   > According to timeline adopted for the selections of NomCom, the Thin ones  > transmits all the validated regional appointments to the ALAC in or before  > Of September the 1. The Thin ones can also make a recommendation of the favourite  > candidate to the ALAC if they wish to do so.  >   > Designan for a term of a year, and can to the members of voting of the NomCom  > re-desígnese for another term of a year acco!
 rding to  > requisite under the ICANN of Laws to that a member of votingcan only serve  > a maximum of two years consecutive.  >   > Obligations and requirements for the members of the committee of the appointment:  > https://st.icann.org/alac-docs/index.cgi?obligations_and_requirements_of_nomcom_delegates  >   > the holder for Latin America and the Caribbean is Matias Altamira  > Gigena. It is not elegible for the re-election because it has served two  > consecutive years.  >   > the appointments for the delegate of NomCom of LACRALO closeignition  > 25to August of 2009.  >   > the LACRALO participants can indicate their appointments anyone using  > button of the commentary in wikis of LACRALO:  > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?2009_election_call_lacralo_en  > Or  > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?2009_election_call_lacralo_es  > Or  > uses ready Laca-Discuten of IN and of IT IS.  >   >   > Hour of the selection:  >   > In his of the 4 meeting of August of 2!
 009, the ALAC defined timeline following  >   > * the Appointm!
 ents are
 opened: 5to August  > * the Appointments are closed: or before the 25 of August  > * Term Of the Acceptance Of the Appointment: or before the 1of September  > * Thin to transmit all the validated appointments, conuna recommendation of a  > favourite candidate if the THIN one wishes to provide to one: in or before 1r  > September  > * the Voting of ALAC Comienza: 7mo September  > * Extreme De Votacio'n of ALAC: 14to September  > * Notification to NomCom of assigned people: tenth quintoSeptiembre  >   >   > Also, is other next selections, information can be found in  > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?2009_election_call_lacralo_en  > (IN) or  > https://st.icann.org/lacralo/index.cgi?2009_election_call_lacralo_es (IT IS)  >   > Revealing T  > Secretariat of LACRALO  >   >   > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/1eea78ca32.html > --]] >  >  >

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/41bee70423.html