[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Nombramiento_para_la_posici=F3n_d = =?iso-8859-1?q?e_NomCom_de_la_LACA =

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 19 09:23:09 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?Nombramiento_para_la_posici=F3n_d = =?iso-8859-1?q?e_NomCom_de_la_LACA =
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Considered, in the mail of just I took knowledge from only postulated. The other that has been receptado by this presidency is Sooknanan Arch. Warm Greetings

Andrés Piazza
President of LACRALO
> Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:25:18 -0700 > From: jam at jacquelinemorris.com > To: lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > CC:  > Subject: Appointment for the position of NomCom of the LACQUER >  >  > [ [ - - Translated text (in - > is)--]] >  >  > Subject: Appointment for the position of NomCom of the LACQUER > Of: jam at jacquelinemorris.com >  > Wanted all  >   > Quisiera to name Sooknanan Arch of TTCS ALS like the LACQUER   > representing to the NomCom.  >   > She is lawyer and continues a general practice with an ignited center   > characteristic intellectual, law of the telecommunications and mercantile right. She   > maintains to unmarried of the degree of the laws (2006) of the university of London and   > a diploma graduated in the legal course of the practice (2007) stops   > lawyers with the praise of the school of lawyers of the university of Staffordshire.  > Ms Sooknanan is persecuting him at the moment the masters in law in legal practice   > the management of th!
 e university of Staffordshire and also maintains unmarried of   > Degree of science in the systems computing and of information (2004) of   > University of London. It is a member of the association of the law of Trinidad   > and Trinidad and Tobago and were admitted to practices in Trinidad and Trinidad and Tobago in 2008.  > She is also director of the society of the computer of Trinidad and Trinidad and Tobago.   > Arch has been very active in government of the Internet and editingsof ICT4D inside   > the Caribbean, and participated in the civil forum of the society of lacumbre   > of the Américas.  >   > Espero you everything validate east appointment as I think that she is really a   > the great candidate and will certainly bring a frescaasí perspective like   > added diversity and value to the work of the NomCom.  >   > Jacqueline  >   >   >   >   >   > _______________________________________________  >  >  >  >  > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/tran!
 sbot_archive/01499e9279.html > --]] >  >  >

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/204565363d.html