[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?resumen_respuestas_sobre_Usuarios = =?iso-8859-1?q?_Finales_en_relaci=F3n_a_NgTLD_y_IPv6 =

jmamodio at gmail.com jmamodio at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 09:03:21 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?resumen_respuestas_sobre_Usuarios = =?iso-8859-1?q?_Finales_en_relaci=F3n_a_NgTLD_y_IPv6 =
From: jmamodio at gmail.com

Very good Sylvia work.

On IPv6 you can add some things but as benefit.

Since the development of the new version of IP I do not focus
exclusively in
problem of exhaustion of the IPv4 directions, I take advantage of
opportunity stops
to solve other problems and to add functionality.

For example, IPv6 was designed from a beginning with options in individual
in order to facilitate the implementation of mobiles applications, by another one
side the subject of
to have but a much ample space of directions and not to require the use of
NAT (Network Address Translation, that in fact does not exist for IPv6) allows
to again return to the paradigm from comuinicacion to peer-to-peer, asi that this goes a
to generate new applications, many of them in mobiles platforms.

Another one of the benefits of IPv6 is that I add but support for multicasting,
this is going also to foment the development of applications like video conferences
or distribution of multimedia on IP in but a much efficient form
that with IPv4.

I complete commentary on IPv6.

Surely the panel and study that I organize ISOC and others habran sight
papers/trabajos on the slow adoption of IPv6 when apparently not existing
been accustomed to "business it marries" for it.

There is something is going to be inevitable, sooner or later IPv6 is going to begin a
to not even replace gradually to IPv4 and new quizas applications
they esten available in IPv4.

Todavia possibly does not know when and not in too much detail like,
but he is something that is going to happen.

For the end user he is something or deberia to be something totally transparent,
but for those who provide services of telecommunications or Internet,
students and developer, are highly advisable who begin a
to take the hand him and to make experience with IPv6 and not to continue kicking
subject to the future.

Who from now on comienzen to become qualified and to experiment with IPv6
they are going to be in one better position than who continue letting pass it
like something nonhigh-priority today in day.

With a little content tecnico and only available in ingles,
aqui can see a presentation of a great and old friend
(Randy Bush) that has contributed much in the past for the development
of networks in LAyC.

http://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog46/presentations/Monday/Nina_randy_pay_N46.pdf

Like diria Randy, they can pay and despacito little to me now,
or much and of a serve in the future.

Greetings
Jorge

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/70737b8a7c.html