[lac-discuss-en] [GTLD-WG] FW: Public Consultation on Modification of UDRP Rules

carlos aguirre carlosaguirre62 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 24 08:13:24 CDT 2009

Dear Hong.
Thank`s to share this with us.
I made some considerations four or five days ago, in relation, because none Public Consultation Meetings in LAC region, where we  do not have  the possibility to express our ideas face to face.
 Inmediatly I`m going to transmite this to my region list. thank`s again.

Carlos Dionisio Aguirreabogado - Sarmiento 71 - 4to. 18 Cordoba - Argentina -
*54-351-424-2123 / 423-5423
www.derechoytecnologia.com.ar
http://ar.ageiadensi.org