[lac-discuss-en] [At-Large] Presidential Rumour?

Vanda Scartezini vanda at uol.com.br
Thu Jun 25 01:41:41 CDT 2009

Very good.  I had several good enough feedbacks. And a lot of comments about
the challenges he will face anyway, just by the fact he is American & came
from a part of the US gov people around the world has some antipathy... but
internally he will quite better. My suggestion would be to him to hire
persons around the world with diplomatic capacity to do the external affairs
job he will have difficulty to perform
Vanda Scartezini
POLO Consultores Associados
&  IT Trend