[lac-discuss-en] Operational plan and Budget for 2009

andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 30 08:25:35 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Operational plan and Budget for 2009
From: andrespiazzagpj at hotmail.com

Dear Amigos:

I hope that they are well. I write to them from the School of Gobernanza de Internet of the South, in Buenos Aires, where many members of the list are present.

This subject which I copy underneath in the mail has capital importance. EURALO has made a declaration and it later sent it to Wendy Seltzer (ALAC Liason in ICANN Board) in Mexico and to the publiclist of ALAC.

Particularly I am absolutely agreement with the same and serious content of the desirable one to count on the participation of the Assembly of LACRALO, or to adhere to the declaration (and to translateit) or to formulate an own one.

I wait for the opinion of each one of you.

Warm Greetings

Andrés Piazza
President of LACRALO