[lac-discuss-en] Outstanding Issues with Payment of Per-Diems

Kevin Wilson kevin.wilson at icann.org
Thu Apr 2 16:01:11 CDT 2009

Hello All,

Just a quick note on the status.   My understanding is that most of the participants have now received their per diems.  Next week, Stacy Hoffberg and our finance team will meet to ensure that we process any remaining unpaid per diems.   If you have provided all of your information previously, there is no need to provide that again.  If you have not provided them previously, it will help if you provide it now otherwise we'll be requesting it directly next week.  (I think this is just a few people).  There are several individuals that have been sent per diems which have not been kicked back as undeliverable.  This usually means that it is "sitting" in a local bank and not yet applied to the individual account.   We'll follow up on those directly next week as well.

Thank you for your patience as we work through the remaining details.

Best regards

Kevin Wilson
CFO
ICANN