[lac-discuss-en] Outstanding Issues with Payment of Per-Diems

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Mar 27 13:11:34 CDT 2009

Dear Summit delegates:

We are aware that there are still several Summit delegates who have not
received their per-diems. We are working with relevant staff to expedite
resolution of these issues.

Alex at KCA was handling these matters for us during the Summit and in the
immediate aftermath. She has provided detailed information on all
outstanding per-diem issues to us and we ask that you now direct your
questions to Kevin Wilson at kevin.wilson at icann.org instead of to Alex, or
to the At-Large staff.

Kevin has been provided with the details which KCA has received, so if you
have already informed KCA or the At-Large staff of these issues, you do not
need to re-send that information to Kevin, as he has been provided with it.

We are very sorry that there are still a few of these problems to be
resolved, but we are doing our best to get them finalised as quickly as we
can.

Nick Ashton-Hart, Matthias Langenegger, Heidi Ullrich, Marie-Hélène Bouchoms
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org