[lac-discuss-en] Summit Follow-Up - New Permanent Working Group Mailing List details

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Fri Mar 27 07:36:12 CDT 2009

Dear Community members:

In accordance with the previously-announced Œroadmap¹ for At-Large Summit
follow-up, we are pleased to provide the following details of the permanent
mailing lists for the now-permanent working groups originally created for
the Summit.

Please note that we have ensured that all subscribers to the Summit-WG lists
have been added to the new lists:

* The Summit-WG1 list is now Engagement-WG ­ signup available at:
icann.org
* The Summit-WG2 list is now ICANN-Future-WG ­ signup at:
s.icann.org
* The Summit-WG3 subscribers have been added to the gTLD-WG list ­ signup
at:
org
* The Summit-WG4 list is now Trans-Account-WG ­ signup at:
ts.icann.org
* The Summit-WG5 list is now DNS-Security-WG ­ signup at:
s.icann.org

We will now set the Summit-WG lists to read only, in order to preserve the
archives of those lists as a part of the permanent record of the Summit.

Details of the new wiki homes for the above working groups will be published
shortly.

Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marie-Helene Bouchoms
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org