[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?Declinaci=F3n_de_postulaci=F3n =

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Fri Mar 27 09:32:55 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: =?iso-8859-1?q?Declinaci=F3n_de_postulaci=F3n =
From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

At the moment at which Omar Kaminsky postulated Daniel Monastersky of the IIISI
in order to occupy the Secretariat of LACRALO, Daniel one appeared before the Council
Director, of which it is part, and showed his decision to decline such
postulation. The main foundation was to deal with which the leadership of
LACRALO had the greater possible geographic representativeness,the one that not
it would obtain having the Presidency and the Secretariat covered by two
Argentine nationalities.

The Directive Council not only understands this reason, but that the joint party
totally, and he is for that reason that although would be a great honor and simultaneously one
great responsibility that Daniel was elect, is that it has accepted
resignation of the postulation of Daniel Monastersky. As well,it supports and
it offers his positive vote for Anand Teelucksigh of the University of Indians,
who surely will be a worthy representative of our ALSs in the function that
it will be called on to him to carry out in case of being elect.

The Directive Council of the IIISI also thanks for our Omar friend
Kaminsky by the made postulation, so that it is a manifesto ofthe task
that until this moment it has made Daniel. And our individual
recognition to Daniel Monastersky, because its attitude speaksof an exact one
mutual understanding with the LACRALO interests, resigning itspersonal interest.

Warm greetings

Dr Alberto Grove
Director IIISI
www.ibero-americano.org