[lac-discuss-en] Authorities of THIN LAC

At-Large Staff staff at atlarge.icann.org
Thu Mar 26 05:27:04 CDT 2009

We remind all members not to send spanish emails to the english list. This
results in no translation being possible.

Please send spanish emails to the spanish list, at
lac-discuss-es at atlarge.lists.icann.org.

If you do not do this, those who do not speak spanish will not be able to
read what you say.

On 24/03/2009 17:34, "omar at kaminski.adv.br" <omar at kaminski.adv.br> wrote:

> [[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]
>

> Subject: Re: Authorities of THIN LAC
> From: omar at kaminski.adv.br
>
> Onde disse Jose Ovid quis to dizer by óbvio Sergio Saline I carry.
>
> Desculpem-me:)
>
> [ ]s
>> > 1 -) Referendar to permanência of Jose Ovid, proclaimed command post
>> Assembléia bond  > sovereign; > > 2 -) command post Vista gives existência of
>> vício, to conduzir Andres Piazza stops a  > Presidência; > > 3 -) Reconhecer
>> to existência of nulidade and to summon NovaAssembléia, ou  > novates
>> votação; > > 4 -) To summon votação so that we basicamente vote on a votação
>> (between  > ace opções 1, 2 and 3). > > Creio that to continue nesta
>> discussão for a reason or purpose of convencimento só will trará  > maior
>> wearing down ainda aos participants. And enquanto istoassuntos mais  >
>> important pedem atenção. > > Um hug to all. > > Omar Kaminski > Diretor de
>> Internet > Institute Brasileiro de Direito gives Computer science >
>> http://www.ibdi.org.br >

> [[--Original text (es)
> http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/8538855551.html
> --]]

Nick Ashton-Hart, Heidi Ullrich, Matthias Langenegger, Gisella Gruber-White,
Marie-Helene Bouchoms
ICANN At-Large Staff
email: staff at atlarge.icann.org