[lac-discuss-en] =?iso-8859-1?q?CRISTIAN_CASAS-CETIC_-_elecci=F3n = =?iso-8859-1?q?_de_la_presidencia_de_LACRALO =

cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar
Tue Mar 24 12:18:28 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: =?iso-8859-1?q?CRISTIAN_CASAS-CETIC_-_elecci=F3n = =?iso-8859-1?q?_de_la_presidencia_de_LACRALO =
From: to cetic at ajudicialmdp.org.ar
> Dear Carlton:

When reading its mail also was inclined to say that everything what you wrote
he was worthy of an arrogant compartment, on such reason I decided to dive in
meaning of the term and I found that wiki says to us: "

The arrogance is a negative quality that talks about the excessive pride of one
person in relation with same himself. The qualifying adjective relative to this
passion is arrogant. An arrogant person tends to exaggerate, often, his
own importance. Often, the arrogant people do not realize his
behavior and refuses to recognize that they are it. Although the term seems
bound to the people who tend to remarcar their own importance of form
verbal, also can be applied which it does not show this externally
quality through its commentaries, but if it seems to demonstrate it through
its acts. An arrogant person in end normally will try to throwby
earth the points of view and opinions of the other people, with the objective of
to locate itself over these. This does that, presumably, the discussions
with the people who suffer from this defect they cannot be solved of a form
argued and reasonable... "

My dear friend is no better description of his attitude in allthis process that
the definition precedingly transcripta, since when one analyzes and
it denounces his responsibility in the subject, You only it that it does is to sail by
"clouds of Ubeda", a versito is distracted very of the bottom of the question, repeating
good studied respect to the percentage of the vote and the amount to such.
For that reason I understand that a reclamation based on the right andits sources, no
mean nothing for its person. -

As the work of Johnny can observe so much Laureano President of
Association of Users of Internet of Peru - AUI PERU, like the one of which it subscribes
they are based and they complement from the Regulation of the General Assembly of
United nations A/520/Rev.17.Las ordinary rules of procedure for
meetings of the deliberative organisms of the LACRALO.Reglas of procedure
internal of ALAC, Ordinary Regulation of World Heritage -, UNESCO, Treaties
International and its corresponding jurispruduencia, is to saywe have boarded
question as much from the legal point of view like politician.

These rational arguments with their logical arguments do not have desired effect, since
as we emphasized in the definition ut-supra well mentioned "... the person
arrogant it tries to replace the rational discussion by an emotional discussion
between the egos of the conversadores... Together with the arrogance they appear the lack
of capacity to recognize the own limitations... ". -

Dear sir, the life is a continuous learning, and if there is somethingin which always
I characterized myself is to base the factual thing from the right, and its sources, by
such reason study daily - in spite of my youth in the ICANN- life his
rules and as man of the right indicates the lagoons that alli arise for his
later reform.

But one does not become distressed, there is something in which consensuamos, and it is that You have not known
to interpret our offenses, perhaps by the careless thing of the translation - it has
that to redouble efforts to improve the translations in ICANN,in agreement
consensuamos in Mexico -. -

The certain thing here and of the different conjunction that arises from mails that I have read
in these weeks evidence that:

First: ALL RECOGNIZE THAT THERE WAS a arismético ERROR ", mathematical",
ANNOUNCEMENTS WERE ERRONEOS - after 20 days of to have proclaimed formally
a president -. As I have already expressed it: nobody can allege its own stupidity,
from being thus it is perdidoso. -

Second: ALL ENUNCIATE THAT THIS FOR SERGIO IS A FACT IN WHICH IS HAD IT
HARMED, INFINITELY ANNOYING.

THIRD: But also it is certain that the votes were made during
assembly,
and they are those that give the sovereign characteristic the same one, and thus was announced
formally giving all the necessary validity to the event. The correct announcements
they were made in Mexico.

QUARTER: ALL WE AGREED IN WHICH THE SURELY PRESENTED/DISPLAYED EXCUSESNO
CALM THE RANCOR DE SERGIO, BEING THAT REASONABLE ONE. THEREFORE IT MUST HAVE
A RASARCIMIENTO ECONOMICO TO REPAY THIS CAUSED MORAL DAMAGE, MAINLY
WHEN WE KNOW OF The YEARS OF WORK And EXPERIENCE DE SERGIO IN ICANN. THIS
UNCERTAINTY And CAUSED INSECURITY JURIDICA To To ITS STATE OF OBESITY
ARTERIAL HYPERTENSION And PROBLEMS TO CONTROL The ANXIETY, WITH A CONSEQUENT One
NUTRITIONAL IMBALANCE. COMPLICANDO THIS SITUATION THE NOURISHING PLAN,
EJERCCIO FISICO And CONTROL MEDIOCO Of PRESENT SALINE PRESIDENT SERGIO I CARRY,
ELEMENTS THAT COMPRISE INDISPENSABLE OF THE MENU THAT MUST FOLLOW FOR THEIR PLAN
TO LOWER OF WEIGHT. -

FIFTH: ALL RECOGNIZE THAT THERE IS A LAGOON IN The SELECTION PROCESS, And LIKE ALREADY
The AFIR To ME, WE MUST RESORT To OTHER SOURCES Of the RIGHT -CUSTOM,
JURISPRUDENCE The INTERNATIONAL, WHICH THEY GIVE LIKE WINNER To SERGIO -. IN EQUAL SENSE,
The INTERNAL RULES - AS IT LIKES TO TALK ABOUT To UD. MY DEAR CARLTON- NOTHING
THEY REFER A PROVISORY PROCLAMATION Or PROVISORY COUNT, IS LAGOON IN
STRAIGHT AQUI ALSO, And IN REASON OF EXPRESSED The UNICO THAT IS WORTH IS HIS
IT PROCLAIMS FORMAL - AUDIO THAT I REPEAT IN THIS SALINE CENSURED ASPECT OF THE GENTLEMAN
LIKE PRESIDENT, ALL IN MEXICO ASI WE RECOGNIZED IT, as IT ALREADY BASES to HIM ON
LAST MAIL LIKE the Johnny COMPANION Laureano President of
Association of Users of Internet of Peru - AUI PERU

SIXTH: AUDIO ENVOYS ESTAN INCOMPLETOS And DOCUMENTARY NOT THISPROPERLY
GIVEN AN EXPERT OPINION ON FOR THAT REASON WE DO NOT KNOW ITS LEGITIMACY. -

SEPTIMO: CONSIDERED CARLTON THEIR EXCUSES WITHOUT RESERVES DO NOT CONVINCE And THEY DO NOT CONFORM
To ANYBODY, I CLARIFY To HIM THAT UD. SAME IT HAS RECOGNIZED THAT THIS HIM CAUSE To SERGIO
EMOTIONAL TRAUMA, IN CASE IT DOES NOT REMEMBER IT I TRANSCRIBEHIS WORDS To HIM "... Me
I excuse without reserves to Sergio and
Andres for the error in indicating and the trauma emotional that it can be that has
caused... ", THEY SAY IN The RIGHT THAT To PART CONFESSION RELIEF OF TESTS. -

EIGHTH: HIM MEMORY THAT UD NO LONGER YOU ARE MAS THE OFFICIAL OF PRESIDENCY IN
SELECTIONS of GA, BUT IF IT HAS the FUNCTIONAL and PERSONAL responsibility OF HAVING
TREMENDOUS ASSIGNMENT And EMBARRASSING ERROR, And TO CONTINUE ATTRIBUTING ITSELF WITH AUTHORITY
FOR "communicatiing the error... the communication corrects and the results of
noun for the selection of the chair, LACRALO...." And TO DO And TO UNDO To HIS
ARBITRARY ILL. The ICANN RULES INDICATE THAT the appointments will leave of
to be valid once the session of each General Assembly rises, to less
that the Assembly determines the opposite, this did not happenfor such reason his
correction and later decision are null. -

NINTH: FROM THE WORLD OF THE RIGHT IT DOES NOT HAVE EXPLANATION WHICH HAS HAPPENED.
The UNCERTAINTY, LACK OF SECURITY JURIDICA, VIOLATION To The EQUALITY OF ARMS,
DEFICIENCY OF FORMAL CONTENT IN THE ELECTION PROCESS, UNTIDINESS IN
IT PROCLAIMS OF A CANDIDATE And The DESTITUTION Of The SAME DESPUES OF TWENTY DAYS,
ATTACK To The INSTITUCIONALIDAD LIKE VALUE OF ORDER And PROGRESS, GENERATES An ANGER
BUT NOT FROM The EMOTIONAL Thing BUT FROM The AMBITO Of the RESPECT To The RIGHTS
HUMANS.

At sight OF INVESTING FUTURES HE IS NOT SERIOUS WHAT THIS HAPPENING, PUTS IN
RISK And ESCANDALO The INTERNATIONAL The ICANN INTERESTS, Dueto
NEGLIGENCE, IRRESPONSIBILITY OF A EX-OFICIAL OF PRESIDENCY LIKE CARLTON. NO
An IMAGE OF MUCH CONCENTRATION IN The ELECTION ACT CAN BE GIVEN And
REMAINING DAYS THAT LAST SUMMIT And DESPUES OF TWENTY DAYS TOSAY VERY
LIGHTLY THERE WAS AN ERROR, THAT IS THE REPUDIABLE. -

NOVENA "bis" we agreed Again dear Carlton, since You have said him
I recommend that it please reads the right foundations that we have exposed so much
the companion of Peru like that subscribes, of not understanding we put ourselves to his
disposition to clarify some doubt on the matter. -

NINTH "ter" Repudio formally its directed declarations of threatening tone
to the Silvia companion of Brazil, intimo to that it ratifiesor it rectifies these
terms: "... it would not personally wish for you that it willbe harmed of this
way... ". I hope that you can clarify your mind and this is only
shameful error.

NINTH quater: like happened in Rome to the Pope the Juan, whose reign lasted 33 days.
Here there is Sufficient evidence for any cut in the world. I allow myself
to make a comparison of mentioned case with we were sufferinghere and
in regard to it I bring to collation the following text: The Father Sa'ez writes in
its book that the amount of evidence is so that "no judge on the Earth
it could ignore it." Also information makes see que:"la and the evidence that already
we have would justify a serious investigation in any state that it respects
laws. , now nonsingle the Vatican refuses to carry out such investigation, but that
the opposite does exactly: he obstructs and he represses any investigation that
he tries to arrive at the bottom of this enigma that surrounds the death by Juan Pablo I.
This subject is pronounced in the rejection of the Vatican in carryingout one
autopsy (if it is that, in fact, did not become one) or in the clandestine nature of
this operation (if in fact it happened). Also car is revealedin the dark
that it surrounds to the embalsamiento, in the way that the information concerning
circumstances of the death and discovery of the body were manipulated, in
silence imposed to the Vicenza Sister, in the pressure imposed on
individuals and institutions, and in the great fear to speak mainly openly
the subject. This fear, is conscientious or unconscious, special and deeply
it exists in the ecclesiastical circles ", Without damage of the ends of
cases, the common nucleus of such is the fear that this one scandal solves it
one cuts international, the manipulation of the tests that has been sent to us
by mail - documentary source, censorships audio of powers without the respect to
protocols of the international right, etc.. For that reason exercising the mind in one
comparison with the ecclesiastical case, is happening here the same. -

DECIMO: HIM ACONSEJARIA THAT INTERIORICE A LITTLE MAS ON HISTORY
CONTEMPORANEA LATINOAMETICANA, IS ANOTHER ERROR HIS TO CONFUSE THE LEADERS OF
PERU WITH THOSE OF ECUADOR and ARGENTINA - country to which Ibelong -, BUT IN AIM I CREATE
THAT I AM BEING ACCUSTOMED To ITS CONTINUOUS ERRORS. BUT SINCERELY I SAY TO HIM
THAT: Some problems of memory and confusion can be solved with
suitable diagnosis and a processing. In the first place it isnecessary to discard that
can be caused by a depression, a problem of thyroid, infections,
medicine interactions or other diseases. If finally it is confirmed
that their problems of memory are the first symptoms of the disease of
Alzheimer, thinks that he is not single, we will be accompanying it from this space.
In cases thus, with that multitude of symptoms, first that is due to do, it is
to try to look for a physical, organic cause. for which, it must go to his
doctor and he to probably will request a series him of tests,that they would discard or no,
the organic cause in principle. If after being clear that it does not have
organic, and the symptoms continue persisting, I I would recommend the one to him that went
to a psychologist, so that it did a correct evaluation to him. He surely who him
it will be able to help. The lack of concentration usually isrelated to situations
of stress, or he is physical, or emotional. -

SINCERELY HE IS TEDIOUS TO HAVE TO REMEMBER THE FOUNDATIONS AGAIN TO HIM OF
STRAIGHT OFFERED AS MUCH BY JHONY AS OF THAT SUBSCRIBES.
WITH THESE EXPLANATIONS I FINALIZE, WITH THE HOPE OF WHICH A JUDGE THEINTERNATIONAL
IMPARTIAL THEY END THIS CONFLICT IN The SENSE THAT SALINE MR.SERGIO
I CARRY, WAS PROCLAIMED PRESIDENT OF the LACRALO, asi FORMALLY HAS BEEN
RECOGNIZED BY ALL IN the GENERAL ASSEMBLY CELEBRATED the 02 of March of the 2009 IN
MEXICO. THEIR FUNCTIONS ARE EFFECTIVE And TOTAL FROM THAT DATE, WE RECOGNIZE HIS
MANDATE, until JUSTICE the INTERNATIONAL IS PRONOUNCED. -

CRISTIAN CASAS-CETIC
> [ [ - - Translated text (in - > is)--]] > > > Subject: Re: CRISTIAN CASAS-CETIC - selection of the LACRALO presidency > Of: carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm > > Christian Wanted: > Was inclined to say that all that you wrote you were not worthy of > hot compartment of the escupida one > but then decided that the translation of its observations can be > guilty > that has placed to him in a bad light. It appears to me that you made a > political speech about human rights and all the that. Because you choose > subject and before you go dull in a celebration all his theown ones, > can be that he is useful stops > you first to be educated in process. > > Like the presidency official, I requested the vote for the chair, LACRALO. Without > to process > the votes - to mean the hands please raised in an u anothercandidate - were > counted and registered by Matthias Langenegger of theEn-Grande personnel. > > On my direction, Matthias read all the votes without processing as they we!
 re > registered. By > taking this action, gave to all the members an opportunity to hear his > the votes and correct the file, like necessary. > > Voy to be abundant and to say its fight and distresses mental looks like > in agreement with deep malentendido of * the value * of thevotes. Not all > the votes have the same value because country * in the region is each one * of > LACQUER > affected an apparatus the same percentage of the vote. Therefore, plus the ALS there > is of any country, smaller is the weight of its individual vote. > > In assigning value to each vote, a mistake was incurred andthe value no > was given > to the vote of Devnet. Due to this error, an incorrect result of the vote was > communicated by me, the presidency official, naming the salt mines I carry of > Sergio > Chair of LACRALO. > > in opposition to the partisanos song and to bullshit, Sergio was not elegido.I > voted by him also. But he lost the fair and the square. Nevertheless, > seems that it!
  wishes > to be so bad chair he has become cloudy its judgment!
  and has
 infected yours. > > You fight with understanding that * the democratic selections inside *,es * > vote * that losers of the winners of the marcas..aos.......If history > of selections inside > its own country can be used as it guides - according to thedemonstrated thing by Fujimora and > Garcia > etc - I can understand easily how this experience could influence how > you > thinks of this. Please disabuse its mind. It is * calculation * of > the value of each vote that is incorrect, NOT the vote itself. > > I know that the argumentation probably is based brotherly more on partisanoy > relations with the salt mines I carry of Sergio who no. Butpuestoque I voted by > individual, > déjeme to suggest one more a more useful way ahead for you. It would animate a to him > leaves to the facts and the guide of the reason his pronouncenements. Assure to that his > vote > was registered at least correctly and its value considered.Once > does that, > we will understand that to herefter,!
  any commentary that you hagaen this matter is > everything > the sound and the fury but does not mean anything. > > the best respect, > Carlton Samuels > _______________________________________________ > > > > > [ [ - - Original text (in) > http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/17d1b6d5ç.html > --]] > > > > _______________________________________________ > lac-discuss-is mailing list > lac-discuss-es at atlarge-lists.icann.org > http://atlarge-lists.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/lac-discuss-es_atlarge-lists.icann.org > > http://www.lacralo.org

http://mm2.icann.org/transbot_archive/dadb772c54.html