[lac-discuss-en] Authorities of THIN LAC

asoto at ibero-americano.org asoto at ibero-americano.org
Tue Mar 24 17:29:33 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: Re: Authorities of THIN LAC
From: asoto at ibero-americano.org

Dear Raul, I am surprised by your opinion, that represents the opinion
of an enterprise organization of extreme importance in Argentina. I create
that if in her had happened the same, this discussion would nothave much
sense.
And, as already I said it, I really believe that our opinions do not matter. Single
they concern the votes, of which, the totality of the assistants in Mexico,
they have plenary session knowledge. I was not, but he was a representative,
with which it gives guarantee me sufficient to be able to say that yes I consider
been worth the votes, erroneous the designation made in first instance with
provisory scrutiny, and valid the correction in the second designation.
 With all the annoyances that cause us all, and worse than that, with
loss of prestige that this fight, nondiscussion, this fight him cause to ours
Region.
Pardon in my insistence, and this we know it very many in our countries
Latin American with our obsolete systems of voting: we must give
validity to the votes that all the assistants saw and listened, and not to
provisory scrutinies, that can be erroneous, in spite of the damage that they cause.
I listen that they complain and I also did it, and blame the organization of
Assembly LACRALO, of the delay in presenting/displaying the result of the last one
scrutiny, with the modification that to all it has to us in this discussion. And
until my representative all the intervening personnel said to me, that, had
infernal work during the meeting, that had one week of vacations a
posteriori of the same one. Then I said myself, is no as much delay in
modification of the scrutiny, in that sense I remain at least as.
I insist on that we must recover the sanity, and in addition requiringof
ICANN superiority a confirmation superior to the confirmed thing
officially, so that we pruned to continue working calm and with the desire
that we must to do it.
We do not harm more, please
And they excuse, single is my modest opinion......

Warm greetings

Alberto Grove
Director IIISI
www.ibero-americano.org