[lac-discuss-en] A new Election For Chair, LACRALO

Carlton Samuels carlton.samuels at uwimona.edu.jm
Tue Mar 24 19:56:10 CDT 2009

Dear Colleagues:

Let us be clear.  The UWI is unalterably opposed to any new election for
Chair, LACRALO.  We are also certain that this position is shared by the
other Caribbean ALS who participated in the elections at the GA.

The election for Secretariat is voided.  Nomination for Secretariat is
called and shall close on Thursday, 26th March @ 1159 UT.

Voting for Secretariat shall be open for one week.  You shall be advised the
specific period as soon as Staff indicate the electronic voting interface is
available.

Barring no revealed material defects, this presiding officer shall proceed
with official certification of the election for Chair, LACRALO on or before
Thursday, 26th March.

Do be so advised.

Carlton Samuels.