[lac-discuss-en] LACRALO presidency

sylvia at prontocl.com.br sylvia at prontocl.com.br
Mon Mar 23 16:21:00 CDT 2009

[[--Translated text (es -> en)--]]

Subject: LACRALO presidency
From: sylvia at prontocl.com.br

 Dear Compañeros:

It is with much consternation that I come accompanying in deferred form all
e-mails that has been sent to the list of lac-discuss (by some
strange reason my email is not working and for that reason I had to register to me
again to the list with this particular email)

I request excuses by not to have participated in the last teleconferencing of
Lacralo, since since I arrived from Mexico I am bringing up to date the work
accumulated.

Friday in the morning I was communicated by the president of Lacralo, Sergio
Salt mines I carry, all the happened one in the Teleconferencing.

What with himself not to understand it is like a taken decision and pronouncing in
General assembly, THAT IS SOVEREIGN, can be changed in a simple one
teleconferencing without being able of decision and QUORUM andBY a PERSON WHOM
IT LEFT TO BE AN AUTHORITY DAY 02/03/2009.

As of that day, Mr. Carlton is single a member more of the LACRALO andno
an authority to name and/or to dismiss to anybody.

So far, I urge them to all to which they try to discredit to ours
Sovereign assembly (because in his majority they are lawyers and one assumes know
law), to that they respect the institutions and is accepted what was decided in
General Assembly; who presides over our Thin one is Saline Mr.Sergio I carry.

We have much thing to do in the region; and the manifest commitment of
the presents went to put themselves to work.

Let us focus our energy in that commitment and occupy our little one
time of volunteers to study the relevance subjects and to instruct to
end users of ours regione on these subjects so that we
we thus pruned to take its voice until the highest spheres of ICANN.

 That is our commitment!

We are going to respect it!

Sylvia Herlein Leite

Brazil Internaut